Ode to Devils Lake

Oh Devils Lake, I never tire of you.  I have been camping here since I was 1, and I just love it here!  Makes me happy to bring my own family here and enjoy the beauty.
Just look at these pics, my children enjoying Gods handiwork.  Taking a break at Devils doorway.  It's hard to tell, but you have to crawl on your belly to get in there where Ruthie is.  
My beloved...
My parents with all 6 grandkids.  My sister was in from California, my cousin from Colorado, friends from Indiana.  47 of us together again!!
Bryce my little adventurer.  My kids are great hikers and Bryce loves to be in front and off the beaten path. He's the reason I always have to count heads...my curious one would be the one left behind!!
A bunch of the kiddos ready to climb the rocks up to the top bluff trail!!  This is my older 3, my sisters 2, and my 2 cousins' 2 each. We grew up very close celebrating birthdays and vacationing together.  This pic is really special to me!  Soon we will get Bennett climbing those rocks!!

The weekend never ceases to disappoint!  What a great time with family and friends...thanks for the memories!!








Comments

Popular Posts