Ruthie's birthday fun

We had some excitement around here getting Ruth's ears pierced for her birthday.  I was hoping there would be 2 ladies at the store to accomplish both sides at one time, but Ruthie did great and made it through 2 "pinches".
She enjoyed a ride on the carousel afterwards in celebration (or consolation)!!
We had her Hello Kitty party on Sunday, her actual birthday.  Besides the hundreds (and I'm not exaggerating!) of flies, we had a great time.  I'm still killing them all today and I'm about to go crazy with their incessant pestering.  
My friend made her this cape and mask along with the "R" shirt.  She just said "super Ruthie" as I snapped this pic!!
And, today she is wearing one of her new outfits from Uncle Mark and Aunt Laura all the way from California!  Even Great Grandma Ruth came and gave her $4!  A blessed birthday it was!!





Comments

Popular Posts