Our annual camping weekend

The weather did not disappoint as we enjoyed another year of fun with family and friends camping.  My sister comes in from San Diego, my cousin from Colorado and friends from all over the Midwest.  It's so good to reconnect and catch up!!

This is Ruthie with my sister's daughter Anne.
Ruthie and I didn't venture up on the bluffs this year, but Jason got some great pics with the older 2.  Their favorite thing of all is climbing the rocks from the lower trail up to the upper bluff trail.  They did it 4 times this year and never complained of being tired!!



This is Ruthie again with my cousin's son, Colin.   They are just a few months apart in age and were so cute playing together!!
Jason, my dad, my uncle Gregg with a Reagan and Bryce.
We had such a great time and I'm a little road weary from the trip and activity but we had such a great time!!  Have a great week!!

Comments

Popular Posts