Reagan's 1st week away at camp



This was a big week for our Reagan Joy (and frankly for me, too!).  Monday afternoon, I dropped her off at camp for a week of fun, fun fun!!  I was so thankful she was in a cabin with another mom friend of mine and she had friends in the cabin that she knew from church.  I don't think my pregnancy hormones did me any favors, as I was was crying after I said goodbye and got her settled in her cabin.  I'm thankful she didn't see me cry, and she was happily talking with the other girls.  I  cannot tell you how happy I was to see her smiling face this morning when I went to pick her up...it was a long week without her here, just not the same!  I was so proud of her....being away from us and doing all sorts of adventurous things.  She did a zipline, a waterslide, did rock climbing, amidst lots of other fun outdoor activities.  I loved seeing how much her bunkmates loved her and were hugging her goodbye as she left.  She had a blast and is looking forward to going again next year.  

I occupied myself yesterday by decorating her door to welcome her home!! 

We have one more week of summer before school starts up full swing.  I've so enjoyed having my kiddos home this summer.  We just returned as well from a wonderful week down in Gatlinburg, Tennessee with Jason's family.  I'm just trying to figure out how to get the pics from Jason's phone on my blog.....ah technology!  I'm so thankful for my wonderful family the many opportunities we are able to give our children to travel, and experience life!!  Be Blessed!

Comments

Popular Posts