A trip to the dunes

 My parents treated the kids and I to a wonderful day up at the dunes.  The kids were SO excited, they were waiting on the front porch for grandma and grandpa to arrive!!  Bryce couldn't WIPE the smile off his face the entire ride....I love watching my kids have a good time.  Ruthie was a little unnerved at the entire thing, but she was a trooper as well!!


 It was an absolutely beautiful day to be there and we had such a wonderful time!!
After the dune ride and lunch, we climbed a dune to watch the jeeps and dune buggies on the dunes  The kids were real troopers and we completely tired them out!!
Thanks grandma and grandpa for a fun-filled day!!   It's hard to believe the dunes are an hour and a half away from our home, and in the 9 years we've been here, we've never visited.  I really wish Jason could have been with us, that would have made it complete!!

Comments

Popular Posts