Happy 5th Birthday Bryce!


Today is Bryce's 5th Birthday!  Seriously, where has the time gone?  I am so proud to be his mama and to watch him grow into such a sweet sensitive boy.  We are so thankful to have him in our family.  Bryce Jon, we love you so very much!  Happy Birthday to my best boy!!

Bryce is having a military/camouflage birthday party this weekend with family and friends.  Some of his favorite things right now are dinosaurs, superheroes, the army, and hunting.  He loves to wrestle with dad and read from the Action Bible at night.  But, he still has room for a snuggle for mom.  Even though he says he doesn't "like" my kisses, and "wipes them off", I know he still loves them.  He is a tenderhearted boy and I pray that never changes.


Bryce has been asking about what he did with his cake on his 1st Birthday, so I've included a little trip down memory lane...


 Wow....he's grown so much!  Happy Happy Birthday to you Bryce Jon Hall!!!

Comments

Popular Posts