Gettin' there...

Well, here are the latest and greatest pics of our kitchen. Here's the before, Thursday morning with one last look at the countertops and sink...



Originally, Jason was going to tear out the old counters. I'm all about saving some $$, and Jason is quite handy. After some swings of a hammer and not much demo, we decided to leave it to the experts, and we are very thankful for that. They had power tools, crowbars, etc, and had quite a time removing them. They were screwed down, as well as liquid nails...they worked HARD to get them out and it was worth every penny!!


And my beautiful new countertops...


I know the lack of backsplash doesn't give the full effect, but they are SO lovely!!


And last, but not least, my new undermount cast iron sink, with a touch faucet! I have had this thing operational for less than 48 hours and I LOVE THIS FAUCET!!!


So, the backsplash is next...I'm excited to see the transformation in my kitchen. Hope you enjoyed the pics!!

Comments

Brown Family said…
Your kitchen looks really nice and it's coming together great! Now I need to hire you and Jason to come to my house and pick out wall paint, maybe new countertops and a backsplash! That's my goal to get done sometime this spring/summer.

Popular Posts