Family pics


Hello again! 2 posts in one week, what is the world coming to??

We just had our annual nursery banquet at church last evening. We left Reagan with one of my students to babysit, big steps for Jason and I. This is the 2nd time she's been here, and no problems, so we are thankful for her. As a gift to all the teachers in the church, we got free portrait sittings with our family. It was quite a disaster in my opinion, because Reagan wanted nothing to do with being by us for a photo. I was so pleasantly surprised at the pictures the photographer got. That's why he's a professional! We got an 8 X 10 of our family shot, as well as an entire CD of all the pics to freely reproduce. So family and friends, feel free to save these pics on your desktop and print them out if you wish. I am doing this in lieu of 18 month pictures for Reagan. I think it turned out adorable! She's a busy one!

Comments

Happi said…
what beautiful photos! We need to do another one now that Caden is here and almost a year old! You guys look wonderful! : )
Dianne said…
Hi,
I love the pictures and was able to print them. I love the pictures of Reagan and Eddie and Samuel, too.
Dianne

Popular Posts